Monday, September 20, 2010

Oda Sa Tadik

What's with Oda Sa Tadik asin iba pang Bersong Bikol that made me decide to publish it? why such title? What's extraordinary with safety pins? I started writing Bikol poems in 2007. The subjects of my poems then were the things available around my immediate territory, meaning not cosmopolitan world, no MRT nor superhighways. My verses simply portray lives of common tao and see the same world but in a different angle.

With my verses, I wish to fossilize human feelings and give importance to things usually taken for granted, remain unseen by our human eyes. This collection stores my poems written from 2007 to 2009 with varied themes and issues concerning Bikol, its people,land, food, faith, and culture.

This is but my first book, definitely still more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment